Social Media Coordinator

 

Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 6.48.36 PMScreen Shot 2016-07-20 at 6.48.44 PM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gregory Gould, Computer Science Major with an emphasis in fantasy football. As your Social Media Coordinator, I believe that Marketing can solve 90% of your problems. Solving the other 10% just requires good procrastination skills.

I was lucky enough to be introduced to the outdoors at a young age. And since then, pretty much all the time I haven’t spent indoors, has been outdoors.

I’ve been apart of this club for a long time, but mostly took to personal wilderness exploration until last year. I finally witnessed what this club can do for students insofar as exposure to a side of Canada many never get to see and a friendly, social side of the University of Alberta. I’ve seen many grow as people alongside this club and I would love to see many more follow in their footsteps.

To get something you’ve never had, you’ve got to do something you’ve never done. I hope to see you guys at as many events as possible.